THE FATHER’S DAY CELEBRATIONS
AT CAPELLA BANGKOK
Capella Bangkok, the new-age urban resort on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, is presenting the epicurean experience and family gatherings to celebrate the Thailand’s national Father’s Day on 5th December 2020.
Treat your treasured dad to a sublime “Sharing Menu” lunch with live stations and free-flow wine or Champagne at Phra Nakhon, the authentic Thai restaurant nestled on the water’s edge, or to an exceptional ‘Tasting Menu” or “Carte Blanche Menu” and optional wine pairing at Capella Bangkok’s signature restaurant, Côte by Mauro Colagreco, whose three Michelin-starred restaurant in France claimed first place in “The World’s 50 Best Restaurant Awards” in 2019.
Buffet Lunch at Phra Nakhon (12PM – 3PM)
THB 4,000++ per person
- Live cooking stations and ‘Sharing Menu’
- Free flow wine at additional of THB 960++ per person
- Free flow champagne at additional of THB 2,400++ per person
- Cigar Workshop in the Courtyard
Côte by Mauro Colagreco (Lunch (12PM-2PM) and Dinner (6PM-10PM))
A-la-carte and Tasting Menu Available!
- Carte Blanche Menu at THB 6,100++ per person
- White Truffle Menu at THB 8,100++ per person
- Wine pairing at additional of THB 3,200++ per person