SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, BANGKOK PRESENTS
SHANG PALACE’S LEGENDARY MOONCAKE COLLECTION
TO CELEBRATE THE MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL
Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok invites you and your families to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with Shang Palace’s legendary mooncake collection. The collection of our Shangri-La mooncake boxes has long been loved and sought after 2020 brings us back on the journey of the design revolution from 2014 to 2019. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to own our past design collection of Shangri-La mooncake boxes. All exquisite mooncakes are available for sale from now until 3 October 2020. Prices start from THB 360 net to THB 1,280 net per box.
Shang Palace’s all-time favourites are made from the finest ingredients and baked with the time-honoured recipe of Shang Palace’s mooncake master chef, which will make you fall in love with every bite. Fans of freshly baked creations will enjoy Shang Palace’s traditional mooncakes neatly prepared and baked to a glorious golden brown colour. The legendary mooncake selection includes Durian, Lotus Seed Filling with Single Egg Yolk and Cream Custard Mini Mooncakes.
You can select a set of two, four, six or eight pieces from the four popular sets, including:
- The two-piece Duo Delight Set: Two pieces of any flavour, except Cream Custard
- The four-piece Double Happiness Set: Four pieces of any flavour, except Cream Custard
- The six-piece Mini Mooncake Set: Cream Custard
- The eight-piece Blissful Set: Eight pieces of any flavour, except Cream Custard
Shang Palace’s legendary mooncake treats are perfect gifts for business partners and friends. They are also ideal for sharing among family members during Harvest Moon Festival. A special discount for online purchases via http://shangbkkmooncake.com and at the Shang Palace booth is available for orders worth between THB5,000 net and THB100,001 net. Guests can also receive 10 to 20% discount when ordering from now until 1 September 2020. Free delivery in Bangkok and its vicinity is available for purchases of more than 50 boxes.
Golden Circle members can enjoy a 10% discount irrelevant volume of purchase (Now – 5 September 2020). Shang Palace’s mooncakes are available at Shang Palace Chinese Restaurant (Now – 3 October 2020) and at luxury shopping malls, including:
- Siam Paragon, Gourmet Market, Ground floor (12 September – 1 October 2020)
- The Emquartier, M floor (17 September – 1 October 2020)
- Central World, Central Court, 6th Floor (25 September – 1 October 2020)