Yào Rooftop Bar Unveils 5 New Oriental-inspired Signature Cocktails to Celebrate “Top 52 Restaurants and Bars” Award By Marriott Bonvoy
YAO Rooftop Bar at Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse
Ilhan Beser, Yào Rooftop Bar Manager at Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse presents 5 new cocktails that are inspired by Chinese elements and made of oriental ingredients.
Yào Rooftop Bar Unveils 5 New Oriental-inspired Signature Cocktails
to Celebrate “Top 52 Restaurants and Bars” Award By Marriott Bonvoy
Special promotion offered from 14-20 October at Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse
Ilhan Beser, Yào Rooftop Bar Manager at Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse presents 5 new cocktails that are inspired by Chinese elements and made of oriental ingredients. The unique set of cocktails is launched to celebrate the bar’s recent prestigious award, “Top 52 Restaurants and Bars” Award By Marriott Bonvoy. The special price for a flight of 5 new cocktails is offered at THB 1,568++, only from 14-20 October 2019.
Set high up above the charming Surawongse road, Yào Rooftop Bar elevates a sky bar to another level with its unique modern Shanghai déco concept along with a stunning view of Bangkok and Chao Praya River at night. Highlights are selection of Chinese inspired signature cocktails, crafted by Ilhan Beser who has long experienced in bar scene in many countries. To complete the perfect evening, Yào Rooftop Bar also offer late-night bites in a concept “Midnight Dim Sum”.
The 5 newly-launched cocktails are;
- Dynasty Negroni – A perfect twist of Negroni with traditional Chinese spirit. This rustic and masculine cocktail served in an iconic Chinese porcelain teapot
- Han’s Fizz – The aromatic cocktail features Beefeater Gin and Giffard Triple Sec infused with oriental herbs and citrus peels. Served in a glass flask, this signature cocktail depicts the picture of old Chinese medicine bottles.
- Lights Up On China Town – Served in a light bulb-shaped glass, this scarlet cocktail has a refreshing effect from vanilla vodka and lime with a light scent of melon. The cocktail has a long-finish with nutty pandan.
- Chamomile Whisky Sour – The light and refreshing cocktail is a perfect combination of calming chamomile-infused whiskey with a sour touch from pomelo. This yellow cocktail is served with jumbo ice cube, carved with Yào logo.
- Forbidden Daiquiri – This easy-to-sip floral cocktail is a perfect mix of rum, elderflower and hibiscus. Forbidden Daiquiri is ladies’ perfect choice for the sunset cocktail.
Midnight Dim Sum features tantalising Shanghainese menu such as Shrimps Wanton with Szechuan Pepper Sauce, Fried Calamari Ring with Mala Spices, Peking Duck Roll with Caviar Hoisin Sauce and Hand-pulled Noodle with Spicy Minced Pork Gravy which is freshly-made by our Chinese Chef Wang.
“As we earn the Top 52 Restaurants and Bars Award, the promotion is offered in order to invite everyone to experience the bar firsthand. With the unique concept of interior, signature cocktails and midnight Dim Sum along with a breath-taking view that can be seen from up here, there’s no doubt about Yào Rooftop Bar become one of best places to hang out in Bangkok”, said Blair Fowler, General Manager.
Come and enjoy an impressive light repast with Midnight Dim Sum and the bar’s delectable signature cocktails in a relaxing atmosphere at Yào Rooftop Bar on the rooftop floor of Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse daily from 5 pm – 2 am. The special price for a flight of 5 new signature cocktails is offered at THB 1,568++ from 14-20 October 2019. For more information, please contact 02 088 5666 or visit www.facebook.com/yaobangkok