Cool & High Space(s) in July at The Continent Hotel, Bangkok
Join us in celebrating 50 years since Man landed on the moon! Drink and Dine like an Astronaut in Axis & Spin, described by Michelin Guide Bangkok as a Fashionable Bar. The lounge is a 38th Floor Skyline space that represents “Space” as an integral part of the interior design. Enjoy daily throughout July Spacey Cocktail Flights and a Galactic Menu. The weekly highlight is every Thursday Night with “Live Jazz” dedicated “to another Armstrong” and “What a wonderful World”.
Save 50% off THB 1969++ = THB 985++ (THB1159 Net) per person for “a Five Course Galactic Menu” and a Welcome spacey Cocktail at Axis & Spin, Boutique Lounge (38th floor
5-course Galactic menu is taken from foods preferred by Astronauts and served in a spacey kind of way.
- 2-Appetizers (Mergers of the Galaxy – Homemade tasty Tom Yum Nuts, Mixed Dried Fruits & Marinate olive /and Gradients of the Galaxy – Shrimp Cocktail with Spicy Sauce)
- Soup (Solar system – Tomato Cream Soup)
- Main Course (Brightest Star – Ricotta Spinach Ravioli with Cream Sauce –or- Center of the Milky Way – Dried Egg Noodle Tom Yum Seafood)
- Dessert (Galaxy Macarons – a sweet meringue-based confectionmade with egg white, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond powder)
Free Flow Spacey Cocktail Flights – THB 1,234++ (1,452 net)/person
- Apollo 11 – Refreshing cocktail that will bring you feel fresh like a rocket comes with a tantalizing mix of Gin, Rose with French vanilla, Lime Juice and Prosecco. Inspired by the spaceflight that landed the first two people on the Moon.
- Artemis – Comes with a tantalizing mix of Vodka, Berry Sensation, Lime, White wine and Soda water. Inspired by the Goddess of the Moon.
- Milky Way – is a hazy band of light seen in the night sky formed from stars that cannot be individually distinguished by the naked eye. Comes with a tantalizing mix of Rum, Lovely Lime and Orange Fusion and Prosecco.
- @Moon on 20/7/1969 – is the date that Apollo 11 landed on the Moon. This cocktail is a tantalizing mix of Tequila, Italian Almond Tea Syrup, Kahlua, Milk and Cookie.
- Sea of Tranquility – is the landing site of Apollo 11. (Whiskey, Peach Schnapps, Umeshu (Japanese liqueur), Lime juice and Soda water).
For reservation and more information, please contact 02-686 7056 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or +66 2 686 7000